Complaint Review: 99 Slot Machine

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Springfield Illinois United States of America
99 Slot Machine

99 Slot Machine No Payouts, I paid $30 to play and won $560, it has been processing over 1 year now. Internet

I joined 99 Slot Machines over a year ago, I thought I'd try it out of curiosity, I limited myself to a $30 deposit and won $560, stopped playing and went to cash out, I was told to submit documents to prove your identity which was submitted, this started to become repeated document submissions, which no progress in sight! I have been submitting this information to them for over a year now. I've tried calling countless times talking with people that sounded like a script, telling me the same thing, "I'm sorry they behind in payouts", "it will be processed as soon as all information clears the management". Something to that affect. I'm still waiting, I've also learned my lesson!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/99-Slot-Machine/internet/99-Slot-Machine-No-Payouts-I-paid-30-to-play-and-won-560-it-has-been-processing-over-998658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 99 Slot Machine