Complaint Review: 99 cent store

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Marrie — Torrance California United States of America
99 cent store
3220 west century blvd. and crenshaw #57 Inglewood, California United States of America

99 cent store civilrights violation and dicrimination Inglewood, California

On January 9th. 2013 between 8 and 8:30am. I stopped at the 99 cent sore to purchase some baby cream oil  but end up buying more items as usual. After paying for my items I ask the the lady cashier for directions to the restroom. I entered the restroom with my paid for bags and use the restroom afterwards I proceeded to exit the store as I notice this man walking close to the left side of me and talking on his cell phone. When I steped outside the store he quickly stop talking on his phone and told  me I need to see inside your bags and your receipt.  WHAT!!! I had no idea who this man was or  why I was being ask these questions? after my purchase from the store which had just open at 7:30am. I felt very violated and setup by someone while I was using the restroom. I never saw this male on the floor while I was shopping it was like he  came out of nowhere. I'm a regular shopper in the 99 cent store  this is a first. He follow behind me to the parking lot hollering and screaming some nonsense.  I started trembling, I am a senior citizen and I  should not have been violated  in a store I  shop in all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/99-cent-store/Inglewood-California-90303/99-cent-store-civilrights-violation-and-dicrimination-Inglewood-California-996758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 99 cent store