Complaint Review: 99 cent store

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — torrance California United States of America
99 cent store
852 North la Brea losangeles, California United States of America

99 cent store Filfilu Moges Wolde Micheal/store manager After my puchases I was aggressively rushed to give up the store cart by manager on report.I will f**k you up B*tch! and he pulled a stun gun on me. losangeles, California

On  11-23-2012    I was attacked by the store manager. After pushing the shopping cart on the side of the store  to adjust  and check my bags a total of six. Also, to check my wallet and prepare to catch the cross town bus downtown to Black Friday. A mad man rush out from a warehouse with akiller look on his face and screaming don't take that cart! I was standing still looking a him and froze. He rushes in my face and said I will f**k you up B*tch! As he pulled out a stun gun and point at me. i slowly push 911 emerg on my cell. my pressure went up and the gout in both my ankles began to pain me. i could not move i was afraid. He also called the police on me in order to change the incident and make me the bad guy,but his plan did not work. i called for the police supervisor and told him what this animal did to me and I recieved his full name  from the police supervisor in order to file a TRO on him in Superior court plus I am seeking a good attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/99-cent-store/losangeles-California-90038/99-cent-store-Filfilu-Moges-Wolde-Michealstore-manager-After-my-puchases-I-was-aggressive-973987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 99 cent store