Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing And Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Intl Falls Minnesota
A-1 Leasing And Startup Essentials
. Startup Essentials 4455 LBJ Fwy Ste 501 DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing And Startup Essentials Guarentee to be of support, web page done for me, scam $ amt, DALLAS Texas

*Author of original report: still trying to get me

*Author of original report: A-1 LEASING START UP ESSENTIALS

I was looking to work at home, I was contacted by Startup. Guarenteed income to be great and hours flexable, HA what a joke.A lab top that I am not happy about and info reguarding the business.

I contacted a pro to do help with the web page he informed me that the amount that I am paying for all of this is unreal he also said that I could search the Internet and find that there are free pages to use. I need only register my name! I am stuck paying 166.99$ for 36 MOnths on a non-cancelable Lease.

James Evens at ext 7885 from Startup called even gave me his cell and told me if his wife awnsered to tell her it was business. I have a full time job, 3 kids thinking I could do this I said yes as he stated that I need only work 10 hrs weekly. yet failed to state that to get it up and running it would take me much more ad that to the full time job, kids, and others!

HELP how can I get out of this mess, I sent a note thru the support dept threating to report them, I have not heard back. Usually before they responded the same day to the support I requested. I have done more reasearch and found that On May 14, 2007 this company's membership in the BBB was revoked
BBB Definition:

revoked - The Membership Committtee of the Board of Directors determined that this company failed to meet Bureau membership standards. As a consequence, this company's membership in the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas has been revoked.

by the BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB.

Angela
Intl Falls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-And-Startup-Essentials/DALLAS-Texas-75244/A-1-Leasing-And-Startup-Essentials-Guarentee-to-be-of-support-web-page-done-for-me-scam-259956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing And Startup Essentials

still trying to get me

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

Well they are still at my backs anyone with suggestions?

A-1 LEASING START UP ESSENTIALS

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

OK NOW I HAVE RECEIVED 2 LETTERS COLLECTIONS AGENCY FROM A PLACE CALLED GREENSPAN & DOUGLAS INC (JIM DOUGLAS) 800-380-4420 EXT 107 I GOT THE 1ST LETTER ON A FRIDAY I CALLED THE FOLLOWING TUES LEFT A MESSAGE
RECEIVED ANOTHER LETTER THE FOLLOWINFG DAY CALLED AND LEFT ANOTHER MESSAGE
1ST ONE ASKED THAT I RESPOND WITHIN 5 DAYS I DID NO ANSWER
GOT ANOTHER LETTER CALLED THE SAME DAY NO ANSWER NOW THE 2ND LETTER SAYS THAT I NEED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING AMOUNT 7,698.73
I HAVE SENT LETTERS TO A PROFESSIONAL LEGAL CORP BUT TO NO AVAIL IT HAS NOT HELPED CAN YOU!!!!!!!!