• Report: #519151

Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - StartUp Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, November 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Renee — Chicago Illinois U.S.A.
A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - StartUp Essentials
2007 Eastern Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Internet United States of America

A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - StartUp Essentials Startup Essentials and Coface Collections of America Scammed by Startup Essentials and A-1 Leasing, now Coface Collections of America trying to collect false debt Internet

I was scammed by Startup Essentials and A-1 Leasing. Now getting threatening calls and letters from Coface Collections of America. Their letters claim that I am a business and that I have sufficient assets to warrant legal proceedings. There is no business, there never was and there are no assets. I was scammed. I've contacted A-1 Leasing many times in the past to tell them I was scammed by startup Essentials and that I was closing my bank account. I never was able to get through to talk to anyone and no one would ever return my calls or letters. I closed my bank acct and then received two letters from A-1 Leasing that said I was in default. I tried to contact them yet again to no avail. I filed complaints with the BBB and multiple Attorney Generals, even the FTC. I have heard nothing for almost a year until just recently I started receiving calls and letters from Coface Collections of America saying I owe over $6000. They suggest I remit payment in full or contact them to negotiate an amicable agreement. They threaten litigation. Please respond to this post if you are going through this same thing. As of yet I have not contacted this company back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation-StartUp-Essentials/internet/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation-StartUp-Essentials-Startup-Essentials-and-Coface-Collect-519151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - StartUp Essentials