Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Los Lunas New Mexico
A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - Startup Essentials
2077 Eastern Ave., SE Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - Startup Essentials Ripped Off Grand Rapids Michigan

I, also, was ripped of by these companies. I have contacted David Grossman, Attorney, esq. in Texas who is in the process of filing a Class Action lawsuit against these companies. His phone number is (214) 857-6000. If you have't already, cancel your bank accounts in order to stop payment to these companies. Yes, they will come after you to pay. I am doing this tomorrow. I am also sending a letter to the Attorney General in my district, a letter to the Attorney General in Austin, TX, letters to all three credit report companies (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax) in order to let them know what I am doing and why. I have also stated to them to put my account on notice for any activity from either of these two businesses, and to provide me with all information for any entries made by either of these companies or any other, until further notice. I also stated that "Further, I dispute all inaccuracies filed by either of the above stated companies, and will seek civil resolution if my reputation is even slightly marred by any recourse from my investigation. I have also included a copy of my driver's license and a copy of a utility bill (in my cast a copy of my mortgage payment) to identify who I am. I am really frustrated that so many people have been taken advantage of by these companies. I am planning on contacting an attorney, not for a Class Action Lawsuit, but for my own protection. These people will stop at nothing and will come after you. They will threaten to take your home, threaten to sue you and have bill collectors come after you. Disregard anything that they may tell you. So far as I know right now, they have not filed law suits against anybody who has stopped payment. This has been verified. I wish all of you much luck and maybe with some success we can stop these companies from sabotaging any more victims before it's too late.

Los Lunas, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation-Startup-Essentials/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation-Startup-Essentials-Ripped-Off-Grand-Rapids-Michigan-329288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - Startup Essentials