Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing - E-commerce Exchange

• Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Sharol — Geneva New York USA
A-1 Leasing - E-commerce Exchange
732 Smithtown Bypass Suite 302 Smithtown, New York United States of America

A-1 Leasing - E-commerce Exchange Jason Becker Deceptive, bogus, rip off, misleading, Smithtown, New York

I am another victim of Jason Becker and his deceptive marketing practices. I was researching internet businesses and responded to their ad.

They tell you that you can pay $2000 up front or you can pay $200 now and $99 for 36 months. I opted for the later deal and contacted Mr. Becker after he left numerous messages.  He also told me within a few days I could be making $600/day.

After I signed up, the package came but I had to track the Federal Express delivery guy because my address was incorrect.  I was not impressed with the merchandise I saw on the website and they were higher than the retail stores.

After the website was built, and I have signed the contract he told me, that I have to pay $295 for a marketing program package which originally, he had assured me was included in the original contract.

I will be contacting them on Monday November 30th to cancel this agreement.  I am out of $500 and there has been no activity to my website (I was told I would have the traffic because of black Friday).  What a crook Jason and this company is they are going to deduct $99 per month.  I would like a refund of the money I have paid to ECX TODAY.

I am also interested to know if anyone else has filed a class action law suit against this firm.  We all need to ban together and get these guys exposed so no other victims are taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-E-commerce-Exchange/Smithtown-New-York-11787/A-1-Leasing-E-commerce-Exchange-Jason-Becker-Deceptive-bogus-rip-off-misleading-Smi-530041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing - E-commerce Exchange