Complaint Review: A 1 Leasing LLc And Start Up Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:longwood Florida
A 1 Leasing LLc And Start Up Essentials
2007 Eastern Ave S.E Grnd Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A 1 Leasing LLc And Start Up Essentials RIP OFF SCAM NOW SUING ME Grnd Rapids Michigan

I was interested in starting a home based business, was contact by Start up Essentials, and then a third party was on the phone and before I knew it, I was signing a contract with my mouse on my computer, which was unbreakable.

I have contacted the BBB and Federal Trade Commission as well as Attorney General of all states involved with both of these companies as well as the state I live in. I also wrote aletter tomy bank to not allow the drafts to be taken and closed other accounts so they couldn't draft from those.

I made my payments 136.00 which was raised without prior requst to me to 146.00 a month for over a year. I finally broke down and Paid $60.00 to a company stating to help me fight this copmpany. I did as they stated, wrote all my letters and am now getting calls from the Legal Representative of A 1 leasing saying a buy out of thousands of dollars for the computer (worth about $400.00)never needed, which I returned in certified signature requested mail. So I was just told yeserday they are now suing me.

This is soo bogus. Now I need an attorney to fight this?? They threaten to ruin my credit.
I live in longwood florida.

Cindyh08
longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-LLc-And-Start-Up-Essentials/Grnd-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-LLc-And-Start-Up-Essentials-RIP-OFF-SCAM-NOW-SUING-ME-Grnd-Rapids-Michigan-314789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A 1 Leasing LLc And Start Up Essentials