Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing, Start-Up Essentials, Bond Corp

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:Derry New Hampshire
A-1 Leasing, Start-Up Essentials, Bond Corp
2007 Eastern SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49507 Derry, New Hampshire U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing, Start-Up Essentials, Bond Corp I am being charged for a service I am not receiving. Derry New Hampshire

I was entered into an agreement with a lease company by a 3rd party vendor who did not explain the relationship differences to me. I am also being charged for a service I am not receiving, and it's being made to
look like I ordered a different product altogether. I have been defrauded by 2 companies. The lease company and the vendor.

I had basically been scammed into buying a merchant account and credit card terminal. I was told I would get one thing, and got something COMPLETELY different! I recently got a call saying they could offer me a settlement payment or I would be sued. They would attach the suit to my credit report and I would be responsible for all the legal fees.

Derry, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Start-Up-Essentials-Bond-Corp/Derry-New-Hampshire-03038/A-1-Leasing-Start-Up-Essentials-Bond-Corp-I-am-being-charged-for-a-service-I-am-not-rece-300936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing, Start-Up Essentials, Bond Corp