Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing - Start-Up Essentials

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:North Palm Springs California
A-1 Leasing - Start-Up Essentials
2007 Eastern Ave.S.E. Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing - Start-Up Essentials They did not help me set up a business. Grand Rapids Michigan

Start-Up Essentials was suppose to help me set up a business and I could never contact them by phone or the internet. They misled me about breaking the lease if I did. Which I did. I quit making payments. They now tell me I owe them a large amount and I am being investigated by them. I just received a phone call only. I am now being told that this so called bank which is suppose to be involved. I have never been given the name of this bank or any information to contact them. If any one knows what bank this and how I can get in contact with them, I would be grateful.
I contacted the Michigan State Attorney General's Office and never received any satisfaction about my complaint. I couldn't get a report stating how many complaints against these companies either. Roberta

Roberta
North Palm Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Start-Up-Essentials/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-Start-Up-Essentials-They-did-not-help-me-set-up-a-business-Grand-Rapids-Mic-325335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing - Start-Up Essentials