Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing, Startup Essentials, USA Card Services

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:Groton Vermont
A-1 Leasing, Startup Essentials, USA Card Services
2007 Eastern S.E. Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing, Startup Essentials, USA Card Services STARTUP ESSENTIALS, A-1 LEASING, USA CARD SERVICES RIPOFF Grand Rapids, Michigan, Dallas, Texas

I too was scammed into signing a 48 month lease with A-1 Leasing.

I recieved a phone call in Feb of 2006 by a Corey Westbrook from Startup Essentials, who rushed me through the signing of the lease. Everything was going fine for the first 5 months after recieving my cheap lap top and binder with training materials.

Then when I was already to set up my web site, there was no response from Startup Essentials, after being told that someone would always be there to answer questions.
I became alarmed and immediatly called Corey Westbrook on his cell phone.

He informed me that he no longer worked for them and that as far as he knew they had gone out of business. He was supposed to get back to me, that was in August.
I have been threatned by debt collectors stateing that my credit will be ruined and that I owe $12,394.43. They all need to be stopped!!

Groton, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Startup-Essentials-USA-Card-Services/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-Startup-Essentials-USA-Card-Services-STARTUP-ESSENTIALS-A-1-LEASING-USA-CA-309679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing, Startup Essentials, USA Card Services