Complaint Review: A 1 Leasing, Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:White Plains Maryland
A 1 Leasing, Startup Essentials
http://startupessentials.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

A 1 Leasing, Startup Essentials Warning: Stay clear of this Biz Op Dallas Texas

Along with most others, I too was ripped off by Startup Essentials and their helper A1 Leasing. After a promised opportunity, I lost of money, and I'm in the same boat. Startup Essentials claimed they would get you a online internet business going and provide everything you needed to succeed. That is from Tech support, training, and even a free laptop. They wanted you to succeed because they would succeed (by that they said and meant they would make money from your credit cards sales.) Which brings the company USA Card services into play. Low and behold Startup Essentials used a pushy sales tactic to sell A opportunity that was available only then, and a contract you could not read to be signed online right then. (stupid I know) I was never made aware of financing a laptop. I was always under the impression any fees would be a result from a credit card sale. Let me remind you I had none.

I received support for maybe 2 months, and in that time the support became harder and harder to get. The hours changed, the online operator was not available, a phone number with a answering machine that would not return calls, and then a disconnected number.

So finally after no sales, no support, I cancelled the lease payment draft coming out of my checking account. I explained to the bank it was a scam and would not authorize anymore drafts. I have now receive a letter of non payment, and a threatening collection call. What should I do?

White Plains, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-Startup-Essentials/Dallas-Texas/A-1-Leasing-Startup-Essentials-Warning-Stay-clear-of-this-Biz-Op-Dallas-Texas-317060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A 1 Leasing, Startup Essentials