Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing, USA Card Services, Start-up Essentials

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Woodland Alabama
A-1 Leasing, USA Card Services, Start-up Essentials
2007 Eastern S.E. Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing, USA Card Services, Start-up Essentials I was scammed into a non-cancelable lease for 48 months for a piece of equipment that I can not use. Grand Rapids Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: BUY OUT

*Consumer Suggestion: Better Bussiness Bureau

I was contacted by USA Card Services regarding an opportunity to start a new business and to receive help from the company to initiate my startup processes.

Instead, I was sold to a lease company for a term of 48 months, where I am paying monthly for a piece of equipment that I absolutely do not need now, did not need then, and will never need in the future of my business.

I was completely blindsided by the tactics of this company, and any civil attempt to resolve this matter has ended in reference to a contract I had signed myself into.

Carisa
Woodland, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing-USA-Card-Services-Start-up-Essentials/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-USA-Card-Services-Start-up-Essentials-I-was-scammed-into-a-non-cancelable-le-284231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing, USA Card Services, Start-up Essentials

#1 Consumer Suggestion

BUY OUT

AUTHOR: Zxdruker - (U.S.A.)

Contact Steve at A-1 Leaseing 888-222-0348 Ext 3007

I had the same lease and contacted him today, I had a balance of $4200
and bought out the remainder of the lease for $1800. That is less than .50 on the dollar and I am done with this NIGHTMARE

140 a month all gone in one shot no mailing back products or anything I am done!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Better Bussiness Bureau

AUTHOR: Zxdruker - (U.S.A.)

data.dallas.bbb.org/index.php?A=pf_login&SA=login&alt=1&PID=26e8206403&bbbid=0875&bid=0090028152

BBB CASE#: 91060862

I Will not stand for this so I filled a complaint. Maybe if more people follow me on this we can get something done. FIGHT BACK ALREADY!