Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: John — Limerick Pennsylvania United States of America
A-1 Leasing
4455 LBJ FRWY Suite 801 Dallas, Texas United States of America

A-1 Leasing Start Up Essentials, Colony 1 HELP! These thieves are dunning me again! Can you give me the law firm contact that represented us in the class action suit? Dallas, Texas

HELP!! These thieves are dunning me again, stating that I was NOT included in the class action suit against them, and I know I was, but the docs were lost in a move. Can anyone PLEASE advise me the name (address, phone number, whatever) of the law agency that represented us in the class action suit? Seems they have settled on their own ambulance chaser who is now dunning me. Thanks in advance for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing/Dallas-Texas-75244/A-1-Leasing-Start-Up-Essentials-Colony-1-HELP-These-thieves-are-dunning-me-again-Can-y-647431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing