Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:shelbyville Tennessee
A-1 Leasing
2007 Eastern Ave S.E Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing Bond Corp - Start-up Essentials Terminated my lease for non payment , I have been paying on this since 08/26/06 Grand Rapids Michigan

A-1 leasing started sending me letters stating that I need to pay them, I am a Disabled Vetern, I thought this was a job that I could do at home, but no I was scammed, they have been taking out 130.00, I have already paid the 3,640.00 for a laptop that was crap, and now they want accelerated balance 3,162.50, late fee of 20.00, debit charge 20.00, breach fee 100.00, the total of all this is 3,302.50, so if I were to pay this it is a total of 6990.00 for a laptop.

I have called them back several times and never get a returned call from them, but in there letters they have stated that my silence and or lack of cooperation indicate a total disregard for this obligation. They will now turn the account over to their law firm.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT, now one in there right mind would pay 6990.00 for a laptop. Something needs to be done.

shelbyville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corp-Start-up-Essentials-Terminated-my-lease-for-non-payment-I-have-b-391319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing