Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
A-1 Leasing
2007 Eastern Ave.,SE Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing When I was dealing with a company called Start-Up-Essentials, I was introduced to A-1 Leasing as one of their support companies which helped them get their clients started in a home based business. Grand Rapids Michigan

When I was working with a company named "Start-up-Essentials", I was introduced to the company -A-1 Leasing which I was told was a company which worked closely with Start-up-Essentials to help get their clients into business. As soon as I saw the A-1 Leasing contract, I immediately called "Start-up-Essentials" as well as "A-1 Leasing" and terminated both agreements. i was told by A-1 Leasing that the agreement was "NON-CANCELABLE". I proceeded to tell them that I was not agreeing to their terms and therefore did not have a meeting of the minds, therefore no agreement existed.

Also, I was within the three day "right of refusal" law in the state of Florida for the time required to terminate any agreement.

Now I have received a letter from A-1 Leasing's attorneys demanding payment for the entire lease and saying I am in default of the lease and that I will be charge for the entire lease as well as attorney's fees, court costs,late fees, etc.,etc.

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan/A-1-Leasing-When-I-was-dealing-with-a-company-called-Start-Up-Essentials-I-was-introduced-283695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Leasing