Complaint Review: A-1 Locators

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: Lee — Houston Texas United States of America
A-1 Locators
18034 Ventura Blvd. Encino, Ca. 91316-3516 Internet, California United States of America

A-1 Locators Stan Lewis Very unprofessional and rude to me. Stan took my $280.00 and did'nt provide me with acceptable service. He lied to me. Internet, California

I paid Stan Lewis to find locations to place my vending machines. He assured me that he would use in-person locators to find me quality locations. After I paid him a $280.00 deposit one of his locators/goon called me a few days later. I told the locator/goon what type of machines I had and the type of locations I wanted, he hung up on me. Dan the locator, who spoke in a thick New York accent told me that what I wanted was impossible and then hung up. After I told Stan about his locator/goon Dan he had another locator call me. Toni told me what locations she would find me. She ignored what type of machines I wanted placed. (good thing i hadn't bought any machines yet) All four loctions she found me were apartment complexes in high crime areas who could only place the machines outside. Zero security. Afetr I told Toni I did not do apartment locations, she told me that what i wanted was impossible in a very rude tone and then hung up. She nor Stan has not returned my calls. The only time Stan answered my call was when I called from an unknown number. What a greedy jerk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Locators/Internet-California-91316-3516/A-1-Locators-Stan-Lewis-Very-unprofessional-and-rude-to-me-Stan-took-my-28000-and-didn-599654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Locators