Complaint Review: A-1 Marketing Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Steve J — Taunton Massachusetts United States of America
A-1 Marketing Unlimited, Inc.
23 Alafaya Woods Blvd. #224 Oviedo, FL 32765-6335 Internet United States of America

A-1 Marketing Unlimited, Inc. Rene "Ray" Potvin Failed to research the additional properties on the deed Internet

The initial contact I received from A-1 was through a Rene "Ray" Potvin.  When I indicated to him that I would move forwad with letting A-1 Marketing advertise our property for a fee it was with the understanding that A-1 (Rene "Ray" Potvin) would contact Sunrise Ridge resort to obtain the additional five properties associated with Sunrise Ridge Resort so as to include them when advertising on their web site.

Two and a half months later, A-1 still had not contacted Sunrise Ridge Resort to get that information.  I tried to contact them numerous times, left voice mails, faxed them e-mail them all to no avail.  When I did finally get a hold of them, a "Mike" indicated to me they would refund my money within 10 business days - obviously that never happened.  Again through numerous e-mails, faxes phone calls trying to reach them during their regular business hours a I was finally able to get a hold of them via e-mail where they took the position that they will not be refunding my money.  Their corportate office e-mail reads as follows below:

Sir,

Again, as stated in the previous email and many emails before this. Please take out your contract and read what you signed. You will surely see that you signed a contract for us to market your timeshare as it is stated in black and white.  Your recorded voice verification also states this.  We did as the contract reads. When you wished to make a change to your ad we did so within one business day.  Your ad was created from the information that was on your contract that you signed and agreed to. We do not have anyone in Customer Service or in our Corporate Office by the name of "Mike" and our refund policy is for 10 days after the contract is signed and by certified letter.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our advertising and marketing services, however we have done exactly what is stated in our contract.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Hancock
Corporate Offices
A1 Marketing Unlimited, Inc.

I wouldn't have had a problem per say if A-1 did what they said what they were going to do as promissed by Rene "Ray" Potvin and contact Sunrise Ridge Resort to get the additional properties we had associated with Sunrise Ridge Resort.  It wasn't until I prompted A-1 to get off their lazy asses and contact unrise Ridge Resort to before they acted on my request.  THere last staemnet was tome that:   Your ad was created from the information that was on your contract that you signed and agreed to: they won't acknoledge that they didn't do anything for for the first initial 2.5 months !

Moral of the story, stay far far away from A-1 Marketing Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Marketing-Unlimited-Inc/internet/A-1-Marketing-Unlimited-Inc-Rene-Ray-Potvin-Failed-to-research-the-additional-propert-924068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Marketing Unlimited, Inc.