Complaint Review: A-1 PARTS STOP

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: WALTER — CORSICANA Texas United States of America
2300 S. MACARTHUR BLVD. IRVING, Texas United States of America

A-1 PARTS STOP USED TO BE "DALLAS COUNTY AUTO SALVAGE" ,SAME OWNERS, BEWARE. Crooks, scam artists, thieves, morons, low lives! IRVING, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the State Attorney General

Stay away from this company. Professional scammers. My story is no different from all the other ones. I called this company looking for an engine. They told me that they had one with 69,000 miles (low mileage). I asked Chris if the engine was ready because I was 70 miles away (140 miles both ways). He told me the engine was ready to go. I called a second time the next day to make sure they had the engine ready to go. They told me that they have it ready for pick up. I drove 70 miles to get the engine. I got there and talked to Chris and he told me that the engine was there, so I waited. After 10 minutes the engine was nowhere to be found. I asked him again and told me that the engine was at the other location that I needed to wait. I waited for about 15 minutes more. I started to feel very uncomfortable and I should have followed my instinct that was telling me that these people are evil liars (they do it with the intention to defraud) and they have no remorse for hard working people. I waited 30 more minutes, finally I asked him again, he told me that it was going to take longer and he would have to deliver at no cost. I made the mistake of trusting him. Gave him the money cash (they didnt want to take a check, another bad sign, any trust worthy company will take your check and honor their warranty) gave him $1,350.00, the biggest mistake ever. He told me to write down my address and sign the form, all this after he took my money already. When I read the form I realized that I made a big mistake. I trusted the guy and left. He promised the engine the next day, the engine never arrived.

After 3 days we finally received the engine. My mechanic removed the oil pan to check the engine before installation and big surprise. The engine was junk, bad rod and crankshaft. The engine was falling apart, metal pieces everywhere. I called Chris, couldnt reach him. Kept calling with no positive results. I drove again 70 miles (140 miles both ways), showed him the engine told him that it was not a 69,000 miles engine. First, he said that it was not his engine, and then he found the marks. He told me to leave the engine that he was going to find another engine soon. I told him I was not going to leave the engine because it was the only proof I had. I was willing to exchange it for a good one. Waited and waited. They never sent the engine. Filed a small claim lawsuit. Won the claim. They appealed the case in a Dallas court instead of Irving. They know them very well in Irving and when I told the name of the company to the court clerk she saw me and said, Im very sorry, they are very bad people. Six months after Im still fighting these thugs in court I have spent more than $1,800.00 dollars plus the other engine I had to buy from another company. I will keep fighting them to the end. Its sad, we trust in our legal system to defend us and it just doesnt work anymore.
Do we have to look for revenge ourselves?
How can they continue with this business?
Remember, their style is always the same, they will:
1) Tell you that they have the part.
2) Make you drive.
3) Take only cash (dont do it).
4) Sell you a bad part.
5) Make you wait for months.
6) Give you another bad part.
7) Re-appeal in court and drag the case for months.
8) Lie and steal form you.
Read all the links you can find. Their ratings are terrible, they are professional scammers, they are evil crooks, low lives and are getting better by the day. Please stay away. Im willing to offer my testimony in court against these people anytime. The name of the owners are Chris Nasrallah, Jr. and Sr. The only way to release my frustration is by writing these comments, hopefully I can save people by warning them about the danger of dealing with this company Dallas county auto salvage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-PARTS-STOP/IRVING-Texas-75060/A-1-PARTS-STOP-USED-TO-BE-DALLAS-COUNTY-AUTO-SALVAGE-SAME-OWNERS-BEWARE-Crooks-scam-723212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 PARTS STOP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the State Attorney General

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

The Texas Attorney General's office has done a good job in the past of going after repeat fraudsters who sell used parts. For example, they basically shut down ASAP Motors (now doing business as Apollo Engines in violation of a court order) in the past for repeated fraud.

It seems you have good documentation so use that to your advantage. If you can find others who have endured the same fraud you will have better luck.

Good luck!