Complaint Review: A-1 Parts Shop

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: Moises — Garland Texas
A-1 Parts Shop
5900 W Davis St Dallas, Texas USA

A-1 Parts Shop I bought an AC Compressor and it didnt work so when i called they told me to take it back and they would give me a different one. So i have 2 months going each Saturday waiting for a new compressor. I called last week and they said they could order me one but when i explained who i was they said they didnt have it and couldnt order one. I asked for my money back and they said all they could do is give me a store credit. What good is that if they cant get me a AC Compressor. So i paid for something i dont have amd they wont give me my money back!! Dallas Texas

I bought an AC Compressor 2 months ago and til this day i dont have it. I bought it and when i tried putting it in my car the compressor did not work. I took it back to the store and they said they could order me a new one. So 2 months later i still dont have my compressor. I go every week and all they say is they dont have any and i drive for more than 45 minutes and they tell me is "come back next Saturday".

Last week i called and they thought i was a new customer and told me they could order me one but when i explained who i was they said they didnt have one period and that they couldnt order me one after they said they could. I then asked for my money back and he said they wouldn't refund that all they could do is give me a store credit. So i paid for something i do not have. Thats a total rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Parts-Shop/Dallas-Texas-75043/A-1-Parts-Shop-I-bought-an-AC-Compressor-and-it-didnt-work-so-when-i-called-they-told-me-1086527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Parts Shop