Complaint Review: A-1 Professional Movers

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
A-1 Professional Movers
3857-A Steele Street Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

A-1 Professional Movers ripoff Denver Colorado

I had A-1 Professional Movers move me from San Diego, CA to Bellevue WA on May 22nd 2005. The truck arrived after my storage site closed for the day. The following day they were 2 hours late, the truck was a rental which was too small and not properly stocked with packing material. In order for me to get the job completed I had to help load my own stuff onto the truck. The reason for this was because they only sent 2 workers to do the job. When they arrived in WA and unloded the Truck several if not all of the wood furniture was scratched up so bad. I reported this and they said they would get with me on Monday.

1 week went by and I started calling. Of course the number they gave me was wrong and I had to track them down. I left 6 messages before I finally reached someone in charge. A week later the scheduled a wood repair guy to look at the damaged. The only problem was the guy was located in Denver CO and I am in the state of WA. The comany did not even have my address.

This has been going on up to today 10/13/05 they still have not paid me for the damage. I have called over 30 times and they have only called me back twice.

If I was planning to move again I would rather throw it in the back of my pickup and make several trips myself instead of trusting these people to do anything for me ever again.

Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Professional-Movers/Denver-Colorado-80205/A-1-Professional-Movers-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-160626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Professional Movers