Complaint Review: A-1 Wireless/ Inphonic

• Submitted: Wed, December 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:Addison Illinois
A-1 Wireless/ Inphonic
a-1wireless.com White Bear Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

A-1 Wireless, Inphonic, Ripoff, fraudulent practices, promised rebates, none given!!! White Bear Lake Minnesota

I also was a victim of the $150.00 per phone rebate from InPhonic/A-1 /Wireless. I bought two Motorola Razr phones one for me and my wife and they have tried everything from telling me I did not fill out my rebate form properly to stating I did not advise them of the wireless service provider that I used.

I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me and its almost been a year since I bought these cell phones and still NO rebates. Beware of this SCAM!!

Larry
Addison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2006 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-Wireless-Inphonic/White-Bear-Lake-Minnesota-55110-0517/A-1-Wireless-Inphonic-Ripoff-fraudulent-practices-promised-rebates-none-given-Whit-227373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 Wireless/ Inphonic