Complaint Review: A-1 water and fire restoration

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: unhappy customer — Russell Kentucky
A-1 water and fire restoration
sallie dr Ashland, Kentucky United States of America

A-1 water and fire restoration did unauthorized work that wasnt needed, then charged me, said they would fix it, never fixed then sued me for the bill almost a year later Ashland, Kentucky

my homeowners insurance sent this place to clean up a water break, they told me leave while they cleaned. when I came back I discovered they stripped my home of cabinets, carpet, countertops, and holes in walls. they went beyond the scope of repair. The company assured me they would not do any work that they were positive would be covered by insurance. The company was wrong and the insurance adjuster disagreed with the company and refused to cover all the damage. A-1 then packed up and left my home unlivable, the owner promised to fix the work along with compensation, they avoided me for months after they promised to make it right. then almost a year later they sued me in small claims court and lied about everything. the judge barely let me speak, the judge refused to look at pictures or receipts, then ruled in their favor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-1-water-and-fire-restoration/Ashland-Kentucky-41101/A-1-water-and-fire-restoration-did-unauthorized-work-that-wasnt-needed-then-charged-me-1038261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A-1 water and fire restoration