Complaint Review: A 2 Z Notary

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
A 2 Z Notary
1238 E. Palo Blanco Way Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-632-2808
  • Web:
  • Category: Notary

A 2 Z Notary - Shannon Nonpayment of Signing Services Gilbert Arizona

On July 23rd, 2007 I was hired to do a Mobile Notary Sigining by this Company. On Aug. 7th, 8th & 13th I've tried sending emails, and a fax to this company to ask when payment will be (which I forgot to in the beginning because it was very hectic, but they did send me an order confirmation. I've also tried to call them morning, noon & late afternoon and all I get is an answering machine. I've check w/the BBB of Arizona and found out that this Co. has already 3 complaints lodged against them. Well, I guess I'll be #4.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-2-Z-Notary/Gilbert-Arizona-85296-1921/A-2-Z-Notary-Shannon-Nonpayment-of-Signing-Services-Gilbert-Arizona-271846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A 2 Z Notary