Complaint Review: A A A Driving School

• Submitted: Sun, June 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:saint louis,MO 63139 Missouri
A A A Driving School
6443 Clayton Rd St Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

A A A Driving School The company dishonored the service agreement and ignored my complaint St Louis Missouri

*Consumer Comment: They always do that....

The company didnt honour the serivce agreement and didnt take care of my complaint.

on 06/12/09I called AAA, changed its name into AA as the trainer told me,to get two hours of driving skills training. I told the trainer,Dave, that I am not gonna be restricted to their training scenario and I want to learn how to drive inside the city downtown and he agreed and said" we will do what ever you want" but what happened was
1- The trainer(Dave)started the training on 06/13/09 at by handling the payment which took at least 29 min and he calclated that from the time of the two hours

2- I told him several times I want to drive in an area that has many traffic lights like down town, he was not listening and was talking a lot about many things ! Then he said Clyton is closer than down town, I accepted that but he never let me drive in clyton and forced me to drive in a very calm area which contradicts out agreement.
3- After he spent 29 min in handling the payment he drove the car- while I was sitting behind the steering wheel- to a calm street and spent 31 mins in copying information from my driving permit including few mins in adujusting the seat for me so the first hour which costed me $44 was spent in nothing benfecial for me !

4- He used offensive words and talked about things that have nothing to do with the training like 9/11 attacks and remarked to my situation as an alient to the us and said" people used cars and planes to attack" as if he was accusing me with a terrorsit actions.

5- I reminded him many times that I need to learn the things I hired him to do like parking but he was talking about other things like he stopped the car to show me an article in a newspaper about the car which we were riding !
6- I saw him writing the rceipt by a pencil which subject to changing by using ereaser. I confronted him doing that but he said he would give me the carponic copy and keep the penciled one with him !
7- I called the company to file a complaint but the one who answered the phone was not co-oparative. I asked for the manager but she said he wasnt there and refused to give me his name. She said she will ask him to call me but they never done that

8- That was scam ! I paid $ 88 and get Zero service

Hany
saint louis,MO 63139, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-A-A-Driving-School/St-Louis-Missouri-63117/A-A-A-Driving-School-The-company-dishonored-the-service-agreement-and-ignored-my-complaint-461540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A A A Driving School

They always do that....

AUTHOR: Blahsblah2001 - (U.S.A.)

They always talk about unrelated stuff, it's to teach you how to pay attention to a conversation and the road at the same time. They assume that once the student gets onto the road they'll drive with a cell phone glued to their ear, and are trying to prepare you for that.

Also, when have you EVER walked into a classroom and told the teacher "I only want to learn this?" They teach hundreds of people a year to drive, don't you think they might know a bit better than you? And what is he had taken you to a difficult driving area and then discovered that you had no idea what you were doing when you got into an accident or hit someone? How is he supposed to explain himself?