Complaint Review: A A A or A x A Auto Repaie

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: BIG D — houston Texas
A A A or A x A Auto Repaie
8504 hillcroft st. houston texas 77096 houston, Texas USA

A A A or A x A Auto Repaie David Reyes, Majed mohamed abuzaid, wael abuzaid, ahmed mohamed abuzaid, mahmoud mohamed abuzaid, mike did bad job on my front shocks, charged me 439.00, set me on payment plan then towed my vehicle after i just spoke with them days before and tried to charge me 1443.00 when i only owed 279.49. after i confronted them and let them know i still had my receipt he changed it to 850.00 which is still the wrong price. i had work done on January 14, 2014 with the 50 dollars a week late charges its suppose to be 629.00 at the most. he felt he just could add 814.00 on the bill just becouse. the owner claims he sold my ticket to a tow company and had nothing else to do with the vehicle. He was hoping i didnt have receipt i guess and had to call tow company to adjust price which he told them it was 850.00 instead of 1443.00 which is still the incorrect price. the owner refuses to talk to me as well as his brother in crime they call mike to honor his shops rules on late payments. These brothers been ripping people off for too long and somthing needs to be done. they have lawsuits pending against them as we speak and tend to use alias names as well as renaming there business when the heat comes on houston Texas

I was over charged for some front shocks work. My car was towed a few days after i spoke with them letting the owner know i was having financial hardships. I received and injury to my shoulder while serving my country in iraq and had surgery last year and have not been able to work so i went to these guys for repairs and i was set on a payment plan. My vehicle was towed sold to an tow company and 279.00 turned quickly into 2643.00 i am outraged. I didn't realize a local tow cost 1200.00. After speaking with owner of repair shop he was suprised i still had my receipt and the 1443.00 he tried to charge me turned to 850.00 which is still incorrect.  From the date of work which is 1\14\14 two week grace period to pay remaining valance the late charges of 50.00 a week didnt start until feb 2014 therefore i owe him 629.00 . I warn people dont mess with these brothers. They have pending lawsuites and im not the first that has fell victim to this ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-A-A-or-A-x-A-Auto-Repaie/houston-Texas-77096/A-A-A-or-A-x-A-Auto-Repaie-David-Reyes-Majed-mohamed-abuzaid-wael-abuzaid-ahmed-mohame-1134377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A A A or A x A Auto Repaie