Complaint Review: A & A Internet Marketing Inc

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: justlasvegas — Las Vegas Nevada USA
A & A Internet Marketing Inc
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #805, Las Vegas, NV 89107 Internet United States of America

A & A Internet Marketing Inc Tiktik Cash / Panda Research / Inbox Pays ! 'INBOX PAYS" This is the newest scam website! And it is located right in LAS VEGAS! all of these internet sights are affiliated with A & A ,listed on the BBB SIGHT! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Received payment via paypal

*UPDATE Employee: it is very important for members to review the terms and conditions

A & A Internet Marketing Inc. aka Panda Research is up to an new scam!

The new website they have launched is called Inbox pays. BEWARE!

This is the 4th website this company has started, sees that as soon as people get wind of their bad business practices and bad word gets out they just start up a new website.

The problem is they apparently have opened a new office in my home city of Las Vegas. This is the third address I have dicovered that is linked to this company so obviously they are continuing to make money.

This company has to be stopped. Join me please! Take a moment to report this company to the BBB, tell your friends, make a report here, anything to earthier make this company pay us the money that we have earned or put them out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-A-Internet-Marketing-Inc/internet/A-A-Internet-Marketing-Inc-Tiktik-Cash-Panda-Research-Inbox-Pays-INBOX-PAYS-T-693976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & A Internet Marketing Inc

Received payment via paypal

AUTHOR: paapet - (United States of America)

I find this to be a legitimate, paying company.  I just received my first $50 payment through paypal hassle free.  I had to call them to verify my information, they asked me to verify three things, my address, my birthday, and my paypal e-mail address (all of which they have on file).  It took only a few minutes.

it is very important for members to review the terms and conditions

AUTHOR: pandaresearch.com - (United States of America)

Hello. We would like to help this member understand how the program works, but there is no information provided to look up the member's account.  If you can provide an email address so we can further assist the member.

Also, it is very important for members to review the terms and conditions along with the FAQ (frequently asked questions) page as they explain the rules and answer many questions.

The minimum payout threshold of $50. must be in Approved status before a payment  can be requested. You can view all of the surveys status in the "Account Status" tab.

Every time a new offer is clicked on, it will show up as a VIEWED status. Once both the Product Evaluation and the Survey are finished and the sponsor approves it and informs us of the approval, then the account will be updated from VIEWED to Approved status.

Please note that just viewing an offer does not mean all the requirements have been completed for credit. We have an email Support Ticketing system where members can ask questions via email and receive answers to help them where the
reply's  go to the members email Inbox.

We state in our "terms and conditions"-When an offer is completed, the advertiser will send a confirmation email or
confirmation page to the member. Please do not delete the confirmation emails you receive from the advertisers. These confirmation emails are required in order for us to investigate if your account is not credited in 8 weeks.

All payments are made directly to your Paypal account on the 1st or 15th of every month after the mandatory 30 day wait period from the day you submit for payment if phone verified.(except weekends or holidays)

Many frequently asked questions are posted on our website. Please visit our  FAQ page or simply follow this link.
http://www.pandaresearch.com/uc?a=st&pt=faq  For more information, please see the terms and conditions. http://www.pandaresearch.com/uc?a=st&pt=terms We hope this information is helpful.

Respectfully,