Complaint Review: A Across Aka Across Transport

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
A Across Aka Across Transport
St. Augustine, Florida U.S.A.

A Across Across Transport Don't trust this brokerage transport trucking company St. Augustine Florida

They say that they are a family owned trucking transport company, but the truth is they are a broker. They contract your vehicle out to God knows, they don't even know sometimes themselves. They call the first local trucking company available. More than likely, they don't know each other. At least, this is what RUSHING TOWING told me when my car was driven to my door.
He said that he had not heard of AAcross aka Across Transport USA. He said that he got a call to pick up a 1963 corvair. Did I mentioned that he damaged my car?

When I call to complain to A Across aka Across, they nice voice from before had changed to being just plain rude. A Across aka Across told me to read my contract. They will not answer my calls. What a nightmare! Boy, I have learned from this ordeal. This was the first time I shipped a vehicle, so I didn't know. Hopefully, this complaint will help you before you make the same mistake. Get a company that ownes their own fleet. Check the company out. Don't be fooled by a nice friendly voice from

Meleisa b
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Across-Aka-Across-Transport/St-Augustine-Florida/A-Across-Across-Transport-Dont-trust-this-brokerage-transport-trucking-company-St-August-364682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Across Aka Across Transport