Complaint Review: A B C Warehouse.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:White Lake Michigan
A B C Warehouse.com
One Silverdome Industrial Pk. Pontiac, Michigan U.S.A.

A B C Warehouse.com Phishing for Credit Card Info -- Deceptive Sales Pontiac Michigan

Nov 30th, I Ordered a 42 inch plasma TV Online from ABCWarehouse.com, looked like it was a great deal. They charged my credit card for amount ordered. Two days later, they cancelled the order but hadn't refunded my credit card.

When I called after I checked my order status and found out it was canceled, I phoned ABC, they said the price posting was in error. I could re-order.

Even after two phone calls, and an email saying they have reversed the charges, they still hadn't.

Now - I worry this is a phish to get credit card information with unbelievably low prices. And it certainly didn't take them long to charge my card -- but now refunding it seems to take days.

White lk mi
White Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-B-C-Warehousecom/Pontiac-Michigan-48343/A-B-C-Warehousecom-Phishing-for-Credit-Card-Info-Deceptive-Sales-Pontiac-Michigan-397656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A B C Warehouse.com