Complaint Review: A Beautiful Wedding Everytime Gary Michael's Video Production Weddingsonvideo.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 21, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Oleander St Seal Beach, California U.S.A.

A Beautiful Wedding Everytime Gary Michael's Video Production Weddingsonvideo.com Took our money and Ran Seal Beach California

*General Comment: He strikes again

*General Comment: Scam

*Consumer Comment: Fraud

*Consumer Comment: DITTO

*Consumer Comment: Correction

*Consumer Comment: Robbie Gary's address

We hired Gary Fiorelli to video our wedding for June 30,2001. He requested to have the money for the video up front of $650. We paid him and he showed up and shot video of the wedding(at least we think he did).

A couple weeks later we called Gary and asked him when the video would be ready. He said to give him a month because he was having some problems with his computer. A month past and he said he was working on it but it was taking longer than usual. This repeatedly kept happening until we finally asked him for the raw footage of the tape. He said that he could drop it of on a Saturday. Well Saturday came and we waited all day but he never came. We finally got a hold of him a week later and he said he was sick.

Realizing that we were never going to get the tape we decided to take him to court and won. However we have been unable to locate him. If you know where he is please contact me through the rebuttal key.

Robbie
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2004 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Beautiful-Wedding-Everytime-Gary-Michaels-Video-Production-Weddingsonvideocom/Seal-Beach-California/A-Beautiful-Wedding-Everytime-Gary-Michaels-Video-Production-Weddingsonvideocom-Took-ou-109487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Beautiful Wedding Everytime Gary Michael's Video Production Weddingsonvideo.com

#1 General Comment

He strikes again

AUTHOR: demetria carter - (United States of America)

Hello,

Gary got me for $300.00 in 2008. My wedding was in July 2009. I am lokking for him and is in the process if sueing him also. If anyone get finds any information on him please share with  me

Demetria C

(((Redacted)))

#2 General Comment

Scam

AUTHOR: demetria carter - (United States of America)

He has struck again. I am looking for him also

Fraud

AUTHOR: Alexis - (U.S.A.)

Hello I a, also a bride that got scammed by Gary, My wedd is in may and i havent heard from him now I have to find someone else in 2 months. We gave him a 300 dollar deposit and he hasnt returned any of my emails and the phone number that I have is now disconnected. I read that you said you guys sued him and won but cant find him. Have you found him yet how did you go about sueing him because I found so many addresses on him I dont even know where to start. please let me know.

DITTO

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

I also was taken for a ride by Gary. He took my money on the day of the wedding and never produced a video. He stated that the he had an audio problem and I told him that I wanted the footage anyway, but he never came through. He now has stopped answering his phone or returning his messages. Congrat's Robbie on your lawsuit, I will let you know if I find him because as I see it he owes a lot of people a lot of money!!

Correction

AUTHOR: Liz - (U.S.A.)

I am not sure if Gary Michael Fiorelli lives with his Mother. I am presuming this information, based on the previously-posted rip-off report. Thanks and good luck.

Robbie Gary's address

AUTHOR: Liz - (U.S.A.)

I'm not sure if David has already contacted you via personal email, but here is Gary's address:

14 Silent Knoll
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

He lives with mother, Shirley Ann Fiorelli.

P.O. Box 384 Dana Point, CA 92629-0384