• Report: #319680

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By:Buckeye Arizona
A Black Tie Affair - Krista Blackburn
Internet Avondale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 623-742-5717
  • Web:
  • Category: Caterers

A Black Tie Affair - Krista Blackburn I worked for this company and did not get paid $300, which was my total owed to me. Also my 2 daughters and son in law worked also and did not get paid the same amount. They just kepted telling us it would be coming and never did... The work was done in Dec. of 2006. We have tried to contact them and no response was made. Avondale Arizona

*General Comment: Krista Blackburn

My name is Jean and I worked for this company for several months and then, it seems the company had some financial difficulties and they told us we would be delayed in recieving our paychecks. That was in Dec. 2006. And it is now March 2008 and I have still not recieved my payment for the services I performed as a server for this company A Black Tie Affair. The owner of the company has decietfully ripped off many people and not paid them what they have been owed since this time. My 2 daughters have been ripped off and my son-in-law has not been paid either. All together this company owes me and my family over $ 1200.00. The owners name is Krista Blackburn, and is still in business!! We have contacted the owner and she has said our checks were coming, but still we have not recieved anything! And have not heard from her since Feb. 2007. To make things so much worse I had to pay taxes on the amounts I was suppose to recieve and did not recieve them!! She sent me a 1099 form in Jan. 2007 with the payment included in the total income!! This person who owns this company cannot be trusted!! She has proven she is a liar and has ripped off so many people, and it is not fair she is still in business and making money and does not have to account for what she owes!! If I were you, I would NOT do business with this company or this woman! You would be taking a huge risk!!!!

Jean
Buckeye, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Black-Tie-Affair-Krista-Blackburn/Avondale-Arizona/A-Black-Tie-Affair-Krista-Blackburn-I-worked-for-this-company-and-did-not-get-paid-300-319680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Black Tie Affair - Krista Blackburn

#1 General Comment

Krista Blackburn

AUTHOR: ENAMALUM - (United States of America)

This family has a long history of scammingpeople . There father is/was in federal prison in Indiana for wire fraud and mail fraud and check kitting tax evasion . Ron Blackburn was the master of getting leverage buyouts and selling the equipmentand doing a lease buyback in which Ron would take the money and never pay anyone . He pulled this scam in Indianapolis ,Novi , and Cordell Georgia Toledo Perrysburg and all over Ohio . Many good average hard working people were hurt by this scam artist . He would funnel money to his children and girlfriend . Even with seeing the age of this post it I still see this family is hard at work wrecking people . Krista in the late 1990's had a holding company to help hide her fathers stolen monies . During that time a grand jury was convened and Ron went off the prison . Looks like the rest of the family needs the prison treatment .