Complaint Review: A Book Company

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Stacie — Laguna Beach California United States of America
A Book Company
2414 Palumbo Dr Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

A Book Company Ecampus Returned item and they threw it away, never got refunded Lexington, Kentucky

I ordered a book with A book Company, but received an access code. I didnt want the access code,so I called and the customer service said that if I didnt open it, it could possible get returned. I sent it back the same day and got a devivery confirmation and the customer service said they probably threw it away. I was shocked how can they say to send it back and then throw it away. Then one supervisor said that I would receive a confirmation through email or contacted by phone, and I didnt receive anything. I have been lied to and avoided just to get me off the phone. Their customer service is awful and they dont want to help out the customer and will even lied to you.

Stacie, Laguna Beach,Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Book-Company/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/A-Book-Company-Ecampus-Returned-item-and-they-threw-it-away-never-got-refunded-Lexington-828378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Book Company