• Report: #20369

Complaint Review: A Briggs Passport & Visa serv.

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2002

• Reported By:Clearwater Fl.
A Briggs Passport & Visa serv.
www.abriggs.com Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

A Briggs Passport & Viva serv.A Briggs Passport & Visa serv. Ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Washington District of Columbia

"Important Info. Please Read!!!"

I wrote a letter about this company earlier today. Since then I have recieved very important information about my case.

When I contacted them last week about my passport I was given the 1 900 # to the U.S. Passport Agency. This # did not come without a warning. I was told that if I contact the U.S. Passport Agency they will pull my file out of the prossesing "pile", as she put it, to give me the information. When done they put it at the end of the line delaying it further. So to keep from delaying it any further I did not call; till today.

Today I found out, not only did A Briggs lie to me about the phone call to the U.S. Passport Agency further delaying my passport prossesing, it does not, so call if you need to. The Passport Agency informed me they have no records of it. "IT WAS NEVER SENT"!!!! I finally got Lynn Hare, from A Briggs, on the phone after days of trying, to ask why they lied to me and said they sent it on the 29th of April. She had no answers for me. She says she is still working on it. I payed alot extra to get it back in 5 to 10 days. It's been 19.

Mimi
clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Briggs-Passport-Visa-serv/Washington-District-of-Columbia/A-Briggs-Passport-Viva-servA-Briggs-Passport-Visa-serv-Ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-20369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Briggs Passport & Visa serv.