Complaint Review: A Briggs Passport and Visa

• Submitted: Fri, November 29, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2002

• Reported By:boca raton fl
A Briggs Passport and Visa
1422 K. Street N.W. Washington D.C., District of Columbia U.S.A.

A Briggs Passport and Visa A Briggs false promises, that leave you stranded Washington D.C. District of Columbia

In May 2002 I was planning on going on a school trip to China. ON May 1st I sent my passport and visa information to A Briggs to get to me by the next week. I along with my sister and my roommate all did this. Cheryl at A Briggs contacted us with various problems and delays. My roommate received her passport the friday before our monday departure.

My sister's passport and mine were also to be there. when they were not Cheryl assured us of a saturday delivery no problem. On saturday my sister's passport did not arrive, but then a package came on monday morning my sister's passport was there, but not mine.

When i called Cheryl she told me that my passport was being held by the government she then gave me a number to call. When I called the number the oporator told me that they did not even receive my application and that there was never a request for my passport or visa. I then had to go the the chinese consulate and get my passport processed in 4 hours,,,and it was pure luck that i had decided to go to San Francisco early, because in florida where i live, we do not have this consulate.

I have not ever received anything from A Briggs. They lost my birth certificate and took my money. On top of that I had to spend another 150 dollars to receive my passport in San Francisco and my visa in Hong Kong. This was the most dramatic and uncalled for act in my whole life and I am still waiting to be repayed for my fees and troubles.

erica
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2002 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Briggs-Passport-and-Visa/Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia/A-Briggs-Passport-and-Visa-A-Briggs-false-promises-that-leave-you-stranded-Washington-DC-36554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Briggs Passport and Visa