Complaint Review: A Collectionzi/Alta Moda Milano

• Reported By: Lola — Grenoble Other France
A Collectionzi/Alta Moda Milano
Via Montenapoleone, 14 Internet United States of America

A Collectionzi/Alta Moda Milano Scam Artist Milano, Internet

I ran into this guy on a residential street in a town in France, and he had such an unusual story of distress requiring that I help him to get home to Italy by purchasing his sample wares. I was suspicious at first, but his verbal antics played upon my wanting to be too nice and wanting to believe his story.
Never been ripped off so wildly before, so I can laugh it off as a lesson about belief. Oh humanity!
The business plan of this company is quite unusual, they seem to be sending their vendors all over the world to play this trick from all the reports I have read here now. I wonder if it is more profitable than having a store? I will say they are good at it, not that I was convinced, but he roped me in anyway, and I bought a suit and got a fake leather jacket too. The suit looks good, but the fake leather smells bad.
Although I did not care whether or not it was Armani I was getting, he is wrong to present his wares as such, and therefore should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-CollectionziAlta-Moda-Milano/internet/A-CollectionziAlta-Moda-Milano-Scam-Artist-Milano-Internet-753373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Collectionzi/Alta Moda Milano