Complaint Review: A Cut Above Casting Agency

• Reported By: Smart Client — Burbank California
A Cut Above Casting Agency
1617 Cosmo St. Ste.111 Hollywood, California USA

A Cut Above Casting Agency Lisa Is Horrible Hollywood California

On 7/16, I registered with this company and that was a total mistake.  I asked the staff not to use my picture on their internet page and they just decided to do what they wanted and put my picture on their internet page regardless of what I wanted.  On 7/21, I was researching the internet and found some complaints against Lisa about how she gives most of the clients crappy gigs and gives her favorites the best ones so I changed my profile.  On 7/22, Lisa called me and said that I had emailed her some abusive emails.  I have never seen Lisa and I have never emailed her.  I asked to see the emails however she has not let me see any of them.  She was very abusive towards me and she even threatened me over the phone. She said that I had marked myself available for the first time on 7/20 when I made myself available for the first time on 7/16. She acted crazy, she was talking about her dead dogs spirits and crazy stuff such as that.  Today she called me and breached the contract.  I want to know if any of the other clients have experienced this kind of behavior from Lisa before? This woman is a very very angry woman!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Cut-Above-Casting-Agency/Hollywood-California-90028/A-Cut-Above-Casting-Agency-Lisa-Is-Horrible-Hollywood-California-1070213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Cut Above Casting Agency