Complaint Review: A Cut Above Logging, LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Vincent — Richmond Virginia Puerto Rico
A Cut Above Logging, LLC
3608 Crymes Road Meherrin, Virginia United States of America

A Cut Above Logging, LLC Attn.: Joshua E. Amos Tree Harvester Fails Restore My Driveway Meherrin, Virginia

*Author of original report: Tree Harvester Fails To Restore My Driveway

During February, 2012,  A Cut Above Logging, LLC (ACAL) harvested the timber off of my property. ACAL left the roadway leading to my property in terrible condition which made it extremely difficult for me to use same roadway to access my property.  ACAL indicated that it would return and restore same roadway to its original condition.  To date, ACAL has failed to do so.

On April 10, 2012, ACAL was sent a letter on my behalf by my then attorney.  This letter demanded that ACAL immediately regrade same roadway in a manner satisfactory to me no later than the end of this month.  To date, ACAL has failed to do so.

In fact, I have been forced to have the work done to restore my roadway to its original condition.  Not only did I incur an attorney fee of $75.00, but I also had to pay $824.29 for grading the road, the gravel and spreading the gravel: for a total cost to me of $899.29.

On August 7, 2012, I sent a letter to ACAL via Priority Mail detailing the above information along with copies of documents verifying my expenses above of $899.29.  I also demanded that ACAL reimburse me for same expenses by August 18, 2012.  To date, I have received no response from ACAL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Cut-Above-Logging-LLC/Meherrin-Virginia-23954/A-Cut-Above-Logging-LLC-Attn-Joshua-E-Amos-Tree-Harvester-Fails-Restore-My-Driveway-Me-935411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Cut Above Logging, LLC

Tree Harvester Fails To Restore My Driveway

AUTHOR: Vincent - (Puerto Rico)

During February, 2012,  A Cut Above Logging, LLC (ACAL) harvested the timber off of my property. ACAL left the roadway leading to my property in terrible condition which made it extremely difficult for me to use same roadway to access my property.  ACAL indicated that it would return and restore same roadway to its original condition.  To date, ACAL has failed to do so.

In fact, I have been forced to have the work done to restore my roadway to its original condition.  Not only did I incur an attorney fee of $75.00, but I also had to pay $824.29 for grading the road, the gravel and spreading the gravel: for a total cost to me of $899.29.