Complaint Review: A & E Factory Service

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
A & E Factory Service
1300 Louis Henna Blvd., Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

A & E Factory Service rip off service, lies, vampires, leeches, warranty refrigerator repair, thieves, con artists, scam artisits Round Rock Texas

A&E sucks. Suck a big lemon. Frigidaire forwarded me to A&E as part of a warranty repair. I never thought I would ever encounter an appliance repair service that is worse than Sears but I found it. The appliance repair man showed up on June 30, 2009. He said I needed a suction line and a compressor. I received the parts on July 6, 2009. I called to schedule service.

So far so good. On the day of the scheduled appointment I called twice in the morning to schedule service. I called again in the afternoon to confirm. By 5:30 pm the technician had not showed. I called and was told by the customer service reps that the technician had been to my house and had scheduled an emergency part? Go figure. The managers lied thru their teeth and told me the technician had been at my house.

A & E then told me they were going to express ship the part yesterday, overnight delivery July 10, 2009 to arrive on July 11, 2009. But the part did not arrive and while the technician told me he was going to repair the fridge today July 11, 2009 he has not arrived yet.

I did record most of the phone calls I made to A & E. When I told them that it was like exposing vampires to light although they claim they record calls for coaching purposes. I even had a customer service rep yo mama me which was hilarious. It is amazing what this lying pack of thieves will do. I have been without a refrigerator since before Memorial Day.

Today is July 11, 2009; this has been the hottest summer on record. This is cruel and inhumane treatment. Did I mention that this refrigerator is under warranty? No wonder this country is going to the dogs. I have not talked to such a lying pack of thieves since I talked to Countrywide.

Heather
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-E-Factory-Service/Round-Rock-Texas-78664/A-E-Factory-Service-rip-off-service-lies-vampires-leeches-warranty-refrigerator-repa-468614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & E Factory Service