Complaint Review: A & E Factory Service

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: weaver — rio rancho New Mexico United States of America
A & E Factory Service

A & E Factory Service Sears Preferred Contractor Service scheduled, never performed. NO COMMUNICATION between scheduler and contractor Internet, Internet

Scheduled appt. for 8 - 11.  Got an electronic reminder saying they would be here before 842 am.  I decided to run my son to school.  At 815 I got a live call saying they were at my property and waiting.  I stated that I was five to seven minutes away.  He said OK.  I got home within 6 minutes and nobody was here.  I called Sears to ask what's up, they said he re-scheduled for 3-5.  I stated that I could be home by 330, could they call the repair person to verify this would work.  Sears assured me that this would be OK.

At 250 I got a call from the repairman saying he would be there in five minutes.  After a lengthy explanation of what had happened he agreed that it was OK that there was someone at home and that I would be home by 330.  There was an adult home as well as my daughter.  He asked if "Parents" were home and said he could not perform the work since there were no parents home.

I called him directly to ask if he misunderstood the fact that I would not be there.  He stated that the Parent must be home.  I stated that an adult was home and asked what the difference between an adult and a "Parent".  He said he would not come back.  I asked for his Supervidor's name and number and he stated I would have to call Sears.  I asked if he worked for Sears and he said yes.  Knowing this was not true I asked him several more times and he continued to lie.  After asking directly "Is your boss employed by Sears and do you get a paycheck directly from sears?", he finally told me he worked for a local A & E factory services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-E-Factory-Service/internet/A-E-Factory-Service-Sears-Preferred-Contractor-Service-scheduled-never-performed-NO-C-806827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & E Factory Service