Complaint Review: A & E Factory Services

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lacey Springs Alabama
A & E Factory Services
a&efactoryservices.com Internet U.S.A.

A & E Factory Services WORST LITTLE REPAIR SERVICE IN BAMA! Huntsville Alabama Nationwide

This company is the worst outfit I have ever been affilitated with. And when I go buy my new washing machine, I will make good and sure this company will not be involved in any way. I have read other reports and am so glad they werent picking on us! I am not done w/ this I have contacted GE and also my senator. Nothing will come of this Im sure but if I meet our sloppy incompotent tech or so he called himself that ; out on the street I may have to kick his teeth out for calling me a liar! I still have one more card to play w/ these cats and Im going to show them how it feels to be crapped on. They think we are on there time . Well we are not. When you make an appointment , you keep it, You bring your tools you come prepared for work and then you do the work. Then any good company would say Thank you Have a nice day. This is not a good company and I am sorry for any one who has to deal w/ these kind of people. From the Reps on the phone to the people out in the field, they all were rude; unprofessional employees. I am so glad I will be "washing" my hands of such a bad experiance!

Lacey Springs, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-E-Factory-Services/internet/A-E-Factory-Services-WORST-LITTLE-REPAIR-SERVICE-IN-BAMA-Huntsville-Alabama-Nationwide-343496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & E Factory Services