Complaint Review: A FOREVER RECOVERY

• Reported By: second mom — battle creek Michigan United States of America
A FOREVER RECOVERY
216 ST MARYS LAKE RD BATTLE CREEK, Michigan United States of America

A FOREVER RECOVERY MEDICAL FRAUD BATTLE CREEK, Michigan

As a past employee you may think this is revenge but it is not....I was fired when I got to know too much. Why do you think they go through sooo many employees? The only people who have any time on the job are the people who run this scam. I know that there are several clients that had their insurance ripped off by this place. They even change the clients adress with their insurance company, possibly to keep the client from knowing of their prescription fraud. I worked there and know absolutly about their prescription fraud. And when i questioned my supervisor about it she told me to continue ordering this praticular prescription under whoever was getting a ligitamate prescription on that day. This medication was then used on several clients throughout the facility. But the persons insurance whos name it was ordered under was charged for the medication. I have seen this done several times, and I did tell my supervisor that this was an illegal act and i wanted nothing to do with it. Hence the reason for my dismissal two days later. Of course they didnt state that as their reason. But  there was no problem with me untill then. I also questioned my supervisor about a bottle of medication that a client had purchased that ended up missing the day after i recorded his medications. The client had 2 bottles but left the facility with only 1, because the supervisor emptied his bottle into our "STOCK". I left a note for her to ask what had happened to it , and made a copy...i never got an answer because that was the day i got fired. I guess i was too honest. Because these prescription frauds happen daily at this shit hole. The pay was ok, but the bennies that were stated in our employee handbook were never given. I am glad that i am not there anymore because moral standards are horrible. Why do they need to rip off the clients insurance? Please check thhis place out before going there or sending a loved one there. The stories that are bad are real, and i wouldnt work there again if they paid me double.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-FOREVER-RECOVERY/BATTLE-CREEK-Michigan-49017/A-FOREVER-RECOVERY-MEDICAL-FRAUD-BATTLE-CREEK-Michigan-884839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A FOREVER RECOVERY