Complaint Review: A Financial Express company

103 Folan Road Suite 202 Willmalton, Delaware United States of America
  • Phone: 855-672-6864
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

A Financial Express company This company sent me a check for $3660.00 and rip me off for something I did not win Willmalton, Delaware

A Financial Express company sent me a check for $3,660.00 for a CONSUMER PROMOTION SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING organized for all customers of retail stores in the United States.

The selected stores includes Wal-Mart, Sears, ASDA, Walgreens, and Staples.

And they said I was entitled to a guaranteed sum of $150.000.00 Certified check, which will be delivered to me by operating Courier Company FedEx.

They said the check of $3,660.00 is the amount that will enable me to offset the statutory Non British Resident Tax Clearance Fee of $1,950.00. Because the DRAWING was held in the UNITED KINGDOM.

I did not have a account so I opened up a NEW account and deposit this check.  But no funds was ever sent and now I have a negative balance of $3,660.00 and a cash back balance of $123.65 because of this check scam.

I am telling each and everyone reading this BEWARE this is a scam running around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Financial-Express-company/Willmalton-Delaware-19802/A-Financial-Express-company-This-company-sent-me-a-check-for-366000-and-rip-me-off-for-888794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Financial Express company