Complaint Review: A Forever Recovery

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: Lucy — Kal Michigan United States of America
A Forever Recovery
216 St. Marys Lake Battle Creek, Michigan United States of America

A Forever Recovery Holly, liars, scammers, unproffesional, thieves, a**holes..... Battle Creek, Michigan

What a h*ll hole. They lied to us and harrassed us for hours. They take advantage of you and your loved ones. Upon registration they first locked me up then cornered my husband outside to tell him they need money or our boat after we were already told that they would wave any additional fees that my insurance would not cover. After the initial call to phone number on webite a lady named Holly stated she would take down my personal and insurance information and get back with me after insurance approved services. She called back at end of day and stated insurance would not cover all of services and they needed some cash in order to take me and help me. I told her how financially desperated my family is, so forget it.

A few hours later a man called my home phone and asked for my husband. He asked my husband if there was anyone we could borrow the money from, he stated NO. This man then proceeded to tell my husband how they really wanted to help me and that he loves me so he should do whatever it takes to get me help. Again, this man was told we have nothing but our insurance. The man said let me call you back. He called back again from yet another phone number and stated to my husband do we have anything we could give for collateral. My husband stated the only that is paid off is our boat. He got really excited and said OK perfect, get your wife and boat and bring us boat and we will help your wife. I told husband something is FISHY and to hang up. They kept calling back from different cell numbers with different names,( I was told Kevin Little is Director, a man named Keith said he was, beware of all of them PLEASE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Forever-Recovery/Battle-Creek-Michigan-/A-Forever-Recovery-Holly-liars-scammers-unproffesional-thieves-aholes-Battle-C-626842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Forever Recovery