Complaint Review: A & G Dirt Services

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jacobs — Dickinson Texas United States of America
A & G Dirt Services
Unknown Houston, Texas United States of America

A & G Dirt Services Giovanni or Romel Lied to me and my wife about the amount he was charging and also lied about the amount of loads brought into my property. I' m filing a suit against him and his company, please dont be a victum of the Houston, Texas

My wife and I looked in craigslist for a Dirt Contractor and we found a Free Dirt Listing we called 713-283-4261 and spoke with a guy named joe he promised to bring us dirt for weeks, after those weeks he called and said he had clean dirt which wasn't clean it had concrete in it we also spoke about a price per delivery which he agreed on and asked us to pay cash only so he wouldn't have to report it to the IRS. Once he started bring in the loads of dirt / concrete he said he would hual out any concrete away he also lied about that, he made me and my wife pay for 150 loads of this trash dirt and said that he brought in 150 loads also another lie after we reviewed our hidden camera it only showed 120 loads. Please dont be a victum of these guys i learned the hard way to do my research on the company before dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-G-Dirt-Services/Houston-Texas-77035/A-G-Dirt-Services-Giovanni-or-Romel-Lied-to-me-and-my-wife-about-the-amount-he-was-charg-818091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & G Dirt Services