Complaint Review: A+ Gentle Dental

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Oceanside California
A+ Gentle Dental
2216 El Camino Real, #122 Oceanside, California U.S.A.

A+ Gentle Dental Fraudulent Billing, Negligent Service Oceanside California

*Consumer Suggestion: Potential solution to negligent work received by A+ Gentle Dental of Oceanside

Danielle,

I would love to get together and pursue a law suit. A+ Gentle Dental has sold and changed their name to A+ Caring Dentle. I have been trying to resolve this issue for a month. They seem nice but I haven't gotten anywhere. I'm waiting to speak with them again today. In the meantime, the credit card company is calling my cell and work about 10 times a day. If I cannot resolve with the new owners I am filing a small claims against them.

Katherine
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Gentle-Dental/Oceanside-California-92056/A-Gentle-Dental-Fraudulent-Billing-Negligent-Service-Oceanside-California-252217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A+ Gentle Dental

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Potential solution to negligent work received by A+ Gentle Dental of Oceanside

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

Katherine:

We must meet. Any suggestions? Together I am sure we will present a wealth of information. I also have access to more documents.

To receive that many phone calls a day by your credit card company is harassment. That, too, is unacceptable.