Complaint Review: A Golden Hand,LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — clayton North Carolina United States of America
A Golden Hand,LLC
9437 East Clorado Ave. Denver, Colorado United States of America

A Golden Hand,LLC A golden hand moving and storage How A Golden Hand LLC scams their customers Denver, Colorado

*Author of original report: a godend hand LLC name changed

*Author of original report: Roni the schmuk

I recently moved, along with my wife and 2 sons, from Rocklin, California to Clayton, North Carolina. The moving company that we started our move with, Neighbors Van Lines located in Pompano Beach Florida turned out to be a broker not an actual interstate moving company. They brokered the move to A Golden Hand, LLC, located in Denver Colorado who actually performed the move. Our original contract with Neighbors was a Binding Agreement stating that our belongings would arrive in Clayton, NC on July 4th 2010. They did not arrive until July 31st. We then found out that the owner, Roni Levin, had altered our contract by overlaying his companys' name, address, DOT and MC numbers, over Neighbors quote, conveniently covering the two most important words on the document: BINDING AGREEMENT. He, Roni, then transpoted our belongings to us damaging many pieces of furniture, loosing 8 of our boxes, my wifes' Grandmothers antique desk chair, and her antique coffee table. His answer to this is "you got everything we have none of your things". They raised my quote from 7245.80 to 12,640.18!!

The total damaged goods, lost items, etc. amounts to over $7500.00 for which we will be seeking award from the small claims court in Colorado.

If anyone is looking for a moving company, or is placed with A Golden Hand, LLC, at all costs, RUN THE OTHER WAY AND LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR A MOVING COMPANY!! Google A Golden Hand moving company on the internet if you do not believe me. He (Roni) has managed to duck the Sheriff who was trying to serve him to appear in court severak times. If you get scammed by him and want to file a small claims action or civil action, look up his BOC3 filing in your state on the FMCSA Saferwebsite as they will accept service for him and he will not be able to dodge that! You can also follow my case against him on my blog site at:

Stay tuned for more on this drama...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Golden-HandLLC/Denver-Colorado-80247/A-Golden-HandLLC-A-golden-hand-moving-and-storage-How-A-Golden-Hand-LLC-scams-their-custo-678579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Golden Hand,LLC

a godend hand LLC name changed

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Well, here we go again!  A Golden Hand LLC has gone out of business!  But wait!!!...you are lucky to have found this post!!  The company has resurfaced, with the very same incompetent ripoff artists running it at the back side of his property in denver colorado!!.  He is now using the name Move USA LLC and the address is 9390 E Mexico ave. unit B which is one of the storage units on his property where he was previously listed (9437 E colorado Ave.)  Google map it and you will see his house with a boat next to it and a red tractor trailer(moving van) sitting in the lot.  Scroll up or down and you will see that it is all the same lot.  He is trying,not very well I might add, that he is still the ripoff artist that he has always been.  read my report under golden hand llc or go to any other scam report website to learn more about this guy.  By the way, his name is roni levin, his henchman is simon, and his wife whose name I don't recall are all in on this scam.

Roni the schmuk

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Well roni (yes I forgot to capitalize his name as he doesn't deserve my respect) finally sent me an offer to repay me for the loss of my goods and the $8200.00 in damage to my furniture and other goods.

Any guesses as to his generous offer? $600.00, yes I said six hundred dollars!!!  Well, I will see what the judge decides after looking at my evidence.  roni told my that if I want to go to war with him he is ready to go to war.  He then, in a sinister voice, told me before I decides against his offer,  and before I flex my muscle and he flexes his muscle to see whose is bigger, I should sleep on it.