Complaint Review: A J Madison

• Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: noladog — new orleans Louisiana
A J Madison
3605 13th Ave , Select State/Province USA

A J Madison Do not use this company if you live outside of the New York area Brooklyn, NY Internet

On 11/20/2013 I ordered all of my appliances for my new home.  AJ Madison promises delivery in 7 - 10  business days.

It has now been 16 business days and I am only told that I should receive my appliances some time next week.  My appliances arrived at Madison's local shipper on Monday Dec 9th but they refused to deliver them because it is not convenient.

I had family coming and planned to finally move into my new home, instead, I am still incurring costs from being unable to move in as I have no appliances.

Once AJ Madison has your money they do not care when you get your appliances. I spoke to and e-mailed customer service hoping they might pressure their trucking company to fulfill their commitment. Instead they just said - sorry, that's not our problem.

Sears, Lowe's, Home Depot have comparable prices and I wished I read reviews on Yelp etc. before I placed this order.  If you do not live in the New York area do not order from AJ Madison they outsource delivery and simply do not care if or when you receive your appliances

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-J-Madison/Select-StateProvince/A-J-Madison-Do-not-use-this-company-if-you-live-outside-of-the-New-York-area-Brooklyn-NY-1107003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A J Madison