Complaint Review: A & J Miami Flooring

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Damaris — miami Florida
A & J Miami Flooring
19390 sw 106 Ave miami, Florida United States of America

A & J Miami Flooring Juan Otero Juan Otero is a con artist, that has a way with words. Dont be fooled by him.... miami, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Juan Otero Kitchen

We gave Juan Otero President of A&J Miami Flooring a check for $1500.00 on 3/8/13. That was a deposit for my kitchen counter. The same evening we gave him the check he cashed it at a checking cashing store.

We had an agreement that my kitchen counter would be done by the 30th of March. Here we are on the 11th of April and my counter isn't done yet. He has not stepped foot back into my home and when he does answer his phone he has a different excuse as to why he doesn't come do the job.

We call him several times a day and he states he will send us the pieces so we can get an installer but then the next day he states he has found someone that can do the installation. Of course the next day after that he says how he's been in court all day finally getting to see his children without supervision.

I have gone to his place of business to speak with him. To be exact it was on the 23rd of March when he stated it was his birthday. Of course all I got from him was more lies.

Yesterday on the 10th of April he texted my husband and said he was giving his word the counter would be installed on Friday the 12th. We have tried several times to resolve this but apparently he has no intention of doing the work we paid him for or much less giving us our deposit back.

He will sell you the shirt off your back!!!!!! Do your homework before hiring someone to do something!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-J-Miami-Flooring/miami-Florida-33157/A-J-Miami-Flooring-Juan-Otero-Juan-Otero-is-a-con-artist-that-has-a-way-with-words-Don-1042610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & J Miami Flooring