Complaint Review: A & J Toys

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: april — California

A & J Toys Took my money and didn't send anything! Emailed multiple times with no reply  Internet

I found A & J Toys through Mattel's website. I bought 3 Hot Wherl cases through them, after eeeks I emailed them inquiring when I'd receive my cases, they informed me that the have two. I told them to send them and later send the third. Wreks later I emailed and they claimed they have not received the case to send to me. More weeks go by and I emailed saying just to go ahead and refund me because really who knows how much longer it'd take. They said the would start the refund process. Up to this point Ken, whom I was emailing, always replied that day or the next. Weeks go by, and I email inquring when the process will go through. No reply. I emailed a couple weeks later, and I said I dont care what you send, the case or my refund but i'd like something for my money. Again no reply. I then emailed again, and again no reply. I will be doing everything in my power to make sure NO ONE BUYS from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-J-Toys/internet/A-amp-J-Toys-Took-my-money-and-didnt-send-anything-Emailed-multiple-times-with-no-rep-1060522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & J Toys