Complaint Review: A & K Electric Windsor Inc

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Pdragovic — Windsor Ontario Canada
A & K Electric Windsor Inc
4080 North Service Rd N. Unit #5 Windsor, Ontario United States of America

A & K Electric Windsor Inc Konrad Jakubczak 50/50 Owner of An Alarm Company And The Other Partner Sold the Company Behind My Back Windsor, Ontario

I'm 50/50 business partners with Konrad of A&K Electric Windsor Inc with a company called AlarmPro Security. The business idea and all the work I put into this company to start this business(Business name,Picking the logo,Designing the whole website,Client forms,Setting up suppliers,Hiring an alarm tech,Posting ads online,Getting 90% of the customers we had & Hours and hours I put into the company without any pay for my long hours) I have proof of all this.

Konrad decided to sell the company behind my back without me involved in any meetings or signing papers or agreeing to sell the company. Konrad got anywhere from 2,000-4,000 for the sale of this small alarm company for the contracts I brought to this company. Konrad has not and will not give me the money that is owed to me for this sale of this company or show me the paperwork signed of the sale to a local security company. I called the local security company in regards to the sale of AlarmPro Security and told Innes that I'm still an owner of the company and Konrad cannot sale anything without me nor do I agree with the sale of my company. Innes was very nice on the phone but didn't want to answer all my questions or give me any numbers Konrad and himself discussed. This is fraud I'm still an owner and Konrad should pay me my money owed to me for the sale of the company and all my hours I put into this company. (Should also pay for the fraud he committed or get charged for fraud if you ask me)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-K-Electric-Windsor-Inc/Windsor-Ontario-N8W5X2/A-K-Electric-Windsor-Inc-Konrad-Jakubczak-5050-Owner-of-An-Alarm-Company-And-The-Other-984100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A & K Electric Windsor Inc